"My daughter and I both undertook to have braces at the same time. In my case
this was a refresher to straighten out some drifting in my lower set of teeth. In
my daughters case it was a first time - to get her teeth setup for her adulthood.
Dr Reichheld and the staff in Littleton took good care of us, making us feel
comfortable during every visit with positive attitudes, friendly demeanor's, and
We selected Reichheld-Ting after interviewing and visiting about four different
orthodontists. Each of the other practices seemed to fall below RT in one aspect
or many. In particular I'd like to note a few hi-points.
1) RT maintains a clean and orderly office. The equipment is updated and
maintained and there is every reason to trust that details matter in the
management of the office work area.
2) The RT staff are friendly and professional. The folks working at RT were
happy to be there, and I was never left with an impression that they
weren't fully capable with their work.
3) Dr Reichheld's solution to both my and my daughter's teeth was balanced
and appropriate. I believe he understood the commitment the two of us
had to having our teeth put straight and he offered us a solution that
assumed we would follow through with the commitments he put to us.
4) The RT staff were familiar with my dental plan and were able to help me
sort through the creation of a plan that worked within our family finances.
5) Dr Reichheld got an endorsement from a family friend - a prominent
dentist who works elsewhere in Mass.
We've been very pleased - kudo's to Dr Reichheld and his staff!"
- Bruce O.
Review Verified on 6/25/2014